You may be interested in a medical research study called the Replenish Study. It is evaluating an investigational medication to see if it may reduce the frequency of hot flashes and sweating associated with menopause.
- Female between the ages of 40 and 65
- Have not had a hysterectomy
- Suffer from several hot flashes a day
- Receive study medication at no cost
- Receive study-related medical exams (similar to an annual gynecologist visit) at no charge
- Are not required to have insurance
- May be reimbursed for time, travel and other expenses